In this tutorial, we learn how to tile a shower floor and curb in your own bathroom. To start, you will need to apply the foundation of your tile with a smoothing tool from corner to corner of each of the corners. After the mortar is lied, grab your tile and press it down firmly onto the mortar. Use your hands to press down on all the corners of the tile, then place another one next to it and continue until you reach the end of the shower. Use a straight edge to cut tiles where the are too long. When finished, you will be able to do this same thing for your curb and have a brand new looking shower!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades