If you want to change the look of a bathroom, giving yourself a brand new tile floor is a quick and fun way to go about it. It's also easy — that is, provided you can assemble all the necessary tools and materials: You'll need grout, cement board, cement board screws and tile as well as a wet tile saw, a mastic trowl, a grout trowl, a tape measurer, spacers, a hammer, a matte knife, a jigsaw, a cordless drill, a tile scraper, a bucket and a mixer. For complete, step-by-step instructions on replacing the tile on your own bathroom floor, watch this free DIY guide from HGTV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades