Aba Wood Flooring demonstrates how to sand between coats when working with water-based finishes on hardwood floors. When you use an electric sander, avoid overheating the surface when sanding between coats of a water-based finish. Accomplish this by replacing conventional sand screen pads with a Velcro triple head sanding plate and soft interface pads. The triple head sanding plate and interface pads offer better dust extraction and a more effective final sanding. This system also offers better vacuuming around each disc and provides a reduced risk of swirl. Velcro triple head sanding plates and soft interface pads offer a multitude of solutions for sanding hardwood floors with water based coats.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades