Paint A House demonstrates how to roll paint the ceilings in your home. To roll paint your ceilings, first paint the edges of the ceiling where it meets the wall. Then, make sure you have enough paint on your roller. Raise the roller to the ceiling, making sure that you stand to the side and a little bit backed away from the paint roller. Move the roller across the ceiling in a sideways motion. Don't walk forward with the paint roller to apply paint to the rest of the ceiling. Instead, back up, making sure that you continue moving the roller across the ceiling in even strokes. Soon you will have your entire ceiling painted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades