This video by WallpaperOnWalls shows you how to remove a paperback vinyl wallpaper without using a scoring tool. Although the use of the scoring tool is common practice the tool is not always necessary and these tools might cause damage to your walls. To easily remove the front of the wall paper use the wallpaper wetting agent and remove the wallpaper coating as shown. Wet the wallpaper backing with the wallpaper removal pump sprayer and wetting agent as shown and leave standing as recommended. Pull the wallpaper backing as shown and wash the wallpaper adhesive from the wall using a dual action sponge with a circular motion while rinsing the sponge frequently following the given guidelines.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades