In this video, we learn how to prepare surfaces before painting with Lowe's. First, you will need to place a drop cloth on the floor and apply painter's tape to all the outlets and spots you don't want paint to touch. After this, clean off the walls and remove all the dust and debris, including nails. Next, grab the paint you need along with brushes and paint rollers. Remove any wallpaper that is on your wall, then start to paint. Pour the paint into the tray, then use the roller dipped in paint to paint over the nail. After this, let the area dry and you will have a beautiful new looking room.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades