In this tutorial by Lowe's, we learn how to prep and paint kitchen cabinets yourself! First, you will want to make sure you don't have laminate or tile countertops, because these can simply be replaced. After this, you will need to use sandpaper to sand down the surface of the cabinets. Next, you will need to paint primer on the surface of the cabinets, making sure you get into the creases of them as well. Now, paint over the primer once it has dried with your choice of glossy paint. After this, replace the handles on the cabinets and screw them back into their proper places!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades