How to paint walls with a roller To paint a wall with a roller first you need to cut in the wall with a paint brush along the top and the sides of the wall. Take your roller and put it in the paint pan to put paint on the roller. Load it up with paint just short of it's dripping point. Then start over to the left and roll down diagonally to the bottom of the wall. Roll straight up to the top of the wall and then straight down to the bottom of the wall. Always roll all the way up to the top of the wall and then all the way down to the bottom of the wall. When you need more paint just repeat this process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades