In this video, Mark Donovan shows us how to mount a mirror on a door. First, take the mirror and position it the height you want it located. Then, mark the top with a pencil and make sure the mirror lines up with lines on the door and it's in the center. Now, screw in the door attachments in the thickest part of the mirror. Attach the mirror and screw the screws so that the mirror is completely secure. Now, you can hammer in the screws to make sure they are completely attached to the door and mirror. Make sure you don't skip this step or the mirror can easily fall off of the door and cause injury.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades