In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a Hello Kitty princess mirror. The materials required for this project are: epoxy glue, tweezers, pendants, gems and a plain mirror. If the mirror has a logo, you can remove it by rubbing over it with some nail polish remover. Begin by mixing the epoxy. Then stick the Hello Kitty pendant and a pearl heart on the top cover of the mirror. Use a stick to apply the glue and tweezers to place the heart on the mirror cover. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in making arts, crafts and accessories, and would like to learn how to make a Hello Kitty princess mirror as a toy or prop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades