In these video clips you'll learn how to make your own curtains. Expert artist and fashion designer Lindsay Sanders demonstrates the process of making window treatments composed of a valence and panels in easy to follow steps. She discusses the types and styles of valences and panels that you can make, and offers tips on marking and measuring your windows and fabric. She then demonstrates how to hem casings for the rods and sew tabs for hanging the panel. The process is easy and makes a great do-it-yourself weekend project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades