In this tutorial, we learn how to make a window valance. If you have a drop down shade, a valance will help cover up the hardware that is located underneath it. Start out with your choice of fabric, then add in 1 inch to the top, bottom and sides. Next, line the fabric and place Velcro on the top. Now, use a wrap around and mark where you want to fold the fabric in at. After this, sew the valance and then use the Velcro to stick it onto the metal part of the drapes. When finished, enjoy your valance and decorate how you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades