Danny Lipford shows us how to create a simple jig to hang picture frames. He believes that all the complicated gadgets many people use-including lasers and special levels-are unnecessary for successfully hanging a picture frame. All you really need is a strip of wood and a single nail. He shows us a single lath with a roofing nail in it, which he prefers for its broad head. Simply slip the nail onto the wire on the picture's backside. Then set the picture wherever you would like it to be. Simply press in, and the nail leaves a hole where you can then drive in a nail and hang the picture exactly where you prefer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades