In this tutorial, we learn how to make coasters or decorative tiles with photographs. To make this fun art project, you will need: glue, glue stick, paint brush, tile, picture, and scissors. After you have gathered these, cut your picture out if you printed it out. Then, apply the glue from the glue stick to the back of it and place it on the coaster. From here, apply the glue to the area around the coaster and brush it around with a paint brush. Once you have covered the entire area of the coaster and the picture, you will need to let it dry. Once finished, it will be beautiful and ready to use, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades