In this video, we learn how to lay floor tiles. Lay the tiles in a diamond pattern, using a tape measure to make sure you have enough of them. You will need to cut the corner tiles so they fit in with the rest of them. Lay the tile adhesive down first before you lay the tiles down and make sure they are pushed down into place securely. Continue to lay the tiles down until you have covered the entire area. After this, you will lay mortar in the middle of it and then wipe it off clean to finish it off, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades