This video, brought to you by Lowe's, a leader in the retail "do-it-yourself" industry, hosted by Lowe's home improvement expert Mike Kraft explains, in detail, how to install horizontal window blinds in your home. Once you've measured and obtained your window blinds, you will also need a drill with bits, screwdrivers, tape measure, pencil, and a level. The video also suggests some other tools you may need to complete your project, as well as links to Lowe's website, for complete instructions and the materials list for this do-it-yourself project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades