Ron Hazelton brings you this video on wainscoting. Wainscoting is paneling that runs about a third of the way up a wall. Ron shows you how to use a chair to figure exactly where to place the chair rail. When installing around electrical outlets be sure to turn off the electricity. Next cut all the panel sections to length. When you attach them to the wall be sure to attach at top and bottom. Next attach the paneling, you can use a scarf joint to hide the seams. When installing the chair rail, make sure you place the nail into the studs to secure correctly. Easy to install and great looking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades