In this video, we learn how to install shelves to organize a closet with Lowe's. A wire closet system is a great way to organize a closet, but you first need to map out your space and where you want things to go. After this, it's time to install. All you need to do is place in the brackets, then level them and screw them into the wall. After this, you can place on the holders for the shelves wherever you would like to place them. Next, you will be able to place the shelves on and then place your items back on! Enjoy your new closet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades