This Home and Garden video tutorial shows how to hang heavy art on lath and plaster walls. This is really very easy and simple to do. Heavy objects of art will need big size nails for hanging. Hammering big size nails on lath and plaster wall is not possible. The nails just go in after a little distance. Then what do you do? There's a really very simple and easy method of hanging heavy art objects on lath and plaster walls. You just need to screw in. Take a screw, hold it perpendicular to the wall and screw it in with the help of a drill. That's it. It's really simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades