This video is a demonstration of how to create a Grecian style flower arrangement in an urn. He starts with a green urn on a pedestal and puts in some craft foam. He uses two different kinds of green foliage, one with large leaves and one with lighter green smaller leaves around the base. He then adds some pale beige stalks that drape down on all four sides. He adds some big fluffy deep yellow flowers and smaller red ones, keeping the arrangement in a low round shape. He puts in white roses all around the arrangement at different heights, with the tallest ones in the center. He fills in with more greenery, then adds two stems of pink flowers that are taller than the rest. By following the steps in this video, you can create a beautiful flower arrangement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades