To build your plate display you will need a plate collection, some plate hangers, and a hammer. A good part of hanging plates on the wall is you can use cracked and chipped plates in your display. To get the plates ready to hang all you have to do is make sure they are clean and measured correctly so that you can get the right hangers for the plates. When purchasing plate hangers go with the smaller size. If the plate is 10 inches buy the 7-10 inch hanger rather than the 10-14 inch hanger. You have several choices including a symmetrical layout. You can also go from large to small or small to large for your layout. Finally you can start with your largest or favorite plate and move out from there. Hang your plates and just occasionally check to be sure that the spacing is right and that you have enough space to put everything up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades