He starts with a pumpkin and some flowers from the supermarket, and some greens that he trimmed from a bush in his yard. He first cuts off the top of the pumpkin and cleans it out. He put newspaper in the bottom of the pumpkin, then puts a container with floral foam inside the pumpkin so the foam is sticking up a bit. He attaches the lid of the pumpkin to the foam with a piece of wire. He starts with the foliage and then begins adding flowers. He puts a tall stem of Japanese Lantern in the middle and some shorter ones around. Next he uses purple stock, seeded eucalyptus, yellow rovers, and button poms. He positions longer and shorter stems to make a nice arrangement with the different colors distributed evenly throughout the bouquet. This video shows how to make an arrangement that would be a beautiful fall centerpiece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades