In this tutorial, we learn how to paint a kitchen cabinet. First, you need to take the cabinets off from the base using a screwdriver and removing the hardware from them as well. After this, you will need to sand down the entire area of the cabinets and then number the door so you know where to put it back at. After it's sanded, you will need to paint the entire area of the door until it's covered. Paint on another coat if you need to. When finished, let dry and then paint the other side. When both sides are dry, place them back on the cabinets and then replace the hardware.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades