In this tutorial, we learn how to make a lampshade out of plastic cups. First, you will need to purchase clear plastic cups and use a stapler and tape. To start, lay your cups on the ground with the bottoms facing up. Now, take your tape and tape the cups together two at a time, then connect all the cups in a circle. Next, use your stapler to staple the cups together, going two at a time. Start adding more cups around the circle of original cups using the stapler. After you get to two cups wide on both sides, you will be ready to use this as a lampshade!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades