In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Japanese screen. First, cut your wood out and sand it down. Then, use a corner clamp to drill a hole in and screw the different sides together. Also use wood glue to help stick the pieces of wood together. Once your frame is assembled, sand the corners of it. Next, you will stain the wood with black Japan wood stain. You will only have to put one or two coats of this on, because the color is so dark. Now score notches onto the wood to allow your screen to slide inside of the frame. When finished, let dry and enjoy your new screen!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades