If you want to make a beautiful fake stained glass window, in order to decorate the bathroom, kid's room or any other room, without much fuss and money involved, here are some tips. First you need an old window on the desired dimensions and then you need some resin from local hobby store (like Michaels) and some marbles. Put the marbles on the window in any way you would like. Be creative! Then you mix the resin and pour it on the marbles.
Keep some alcohol at handy! Rubbing alcohol quickly removes any resin on your hands and furniture.
Wet window outside to dry. You need about 24 hours. Be careful to the bugs!
Attach one or more hooks as needed in order to hang it and ... voila! Stained glass window art!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades