This is a video which shows how to install snap tile on a bathroom floor. The snam tile has plastic tabs that interlock. First he measures the lengths. Then he takes the tiles outside to be able to use the saw to cut lengths. Next a mark is drawn. The square is used to make straight lines. Make sure to measure twice and cut once. Use the guard on the wet saw so that water doesn't splash. Use the saw gently so as not to damage the tile. After the floor has been snapped into place, the grout is then applied. It is a flexible grout especially for the tile system. A sponge backed grout trowel is used to smooth the grout into the channels between the tiles. Continue to clean the trowel and smooth the grout lines as you go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades