In this tutorial, we learn how to install laminate flooring in your home. First, you want to inspect all your flooring. Clean your floor and then remove baseboards around the room. Lay down your underlayment before you begin, then lay down your flooring where you would like it. As you snap the pieces into place, you can use a hammer and positioning tool to ensure they are tight together. After you do this, you may have to saw some pieces to make sure they all fit together. When finished, you can place your baseboards back onto the floor and then let rest to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades