In this video, we learn how to install a laminate closet organizer with Lowe's. First, you will need to gather all your tools for installation and for the closet. After you have all of these, you need to anchor your units to the walls, removing the base boards from the wall first. After you have the brackets into the wall and the shelves installed, you can start to add in brackets for the rest of the closet. Once you have the tower unit or corner unit finished, install the expandable rods to the correct size they adjust to. Once finished, you will have a great looking closet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades