This do-it-yourself video from Lowe's describes how to plan and install a pull-out wastebasket and a two-tier shelf. He explains how storage should work within the kitchen triangle. The pull-out wastebasket frame attaches easily with screws. He then adds a slide-out feature so that the door pulls the wastebasket out. The two-tier wire basket is used to hold pots and pans. Slides are attached to support brackets, the frame is set inside the cabinet and attached with screws. Cabinet organizers help get rid of clutter and make kitchen work more enjoyable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades