This video shows the method to install bifold closet doors. The doors are of two sizes. They include a thirty inch and a twenty four inch door. The video first demonstrates the installation of the thirty inch door. This is then repeated for the other door. The middle line of the upper part is drawn over the opening. The middle line is extrapolated to the sides to put the bottom support. The tracks are installed on the top. The floor bracket is fitted at the bottom. The top glides are installed on the top of the door. The door is then adjusted on the assembly. The act is duplicated for the second door.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades