Let's face it— we'd all like to have some decorative wooden beams on our ceilings in our living rooms. It's a great way to add character and warmth to a plain room. But you don't need real wood to get this look. There's a lightweight and cheaper alternative— faux wood ceiling beams. This video gives you step-by-step instructions for installing fake wood beams, including materials and tools list.
The basic tools you will be needing are: blocks of wood, tape measure, painters tape, electric screwdriver, screws, caulking gun, electric or hand saw, wood filler, chalk line, and a stud finder. Dry wall anchors may be necessary.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades