This video is a demonstration of how to design a parallel flower arrangement. Every step in the process is shown in high speed format. He starts with a low, square pot and adds pieces of green craft foam. Then he adds foliage that comes out in all directions at a low level. He adds some big fluffy deep yellow flowers with short stems to fill in the bottom, then puts in some tall purple and red stalks. Three yellow roses are added at different heights. Then he adds a tall stemmed gerbera daisy and a sunflower at medium height. This video shows how to make a colorful and interesting floral arrangement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades