In this tutorial, we learn how to design a fall table centerpiece with mini pumpkins. First, place three mini pumpkins on the side of a basket. Then, place peppers around them and throughout the basket. Take a bare branch and stick that in the middle of the centerpiece. From here, take some fall type of flowers and place them on the other side of the basket to decorate with. Use different colors with oranges, purples, and greens to make it look more like fall. From here, add in some fall leaves and then place in the center of your table for a gorgeous centerpiece!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades