This video shows you how to wallpaper a switch plate. You should take a piece of paper and match it. You will need wallpaper, scissors, a razor knife and spray glue. Shake the glue and spray the backside of the paper and the front of the switch plate. Match the pattern to the wallpaper on the wall. Turn the switch plate over and trim off the excess on the corners. Fold the ends in. The switch plate is covered. Next you need to cut it out. Take the razor knife and run it along the edge of the switch plate where the light switch goes. Poke holes where the screws go. Then install.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades