This link shows a talk with Chase Voelker from fusion who gave detailed information about how to select the right sheet for our bed. He describes about the selection of sheets based on the thread count, tensile strength and fabric hand etc. He had described about these concepts and had illustrated some approved brands of bed sheets. Suphima supreme luxury, Beech etc. are the example of branded sheets. Depending on how we like to sleep we can select sheets of different thread count (400 to 500), tensile strength indicating different durability and fabrics ranging from crispy to soft touch sheets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades