In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to reupholster the seat of a chair. Begin by taking the seat off the chair and remove the staples on the back of the fabric. Remove the fabric and cushion, leaving you with the wood base. With polstry foam, cut the foam out 1/8" larger than the board. With wool batting, cut the batting 4" larger than the board and then staple it to the board. Finish it by covering it with some decorative fabric. Cut the fabric 4" larger than the board and staple it onto the board. This video will benefit those viewers who have a problem with their chair cushion and would like to learn how to reupholster it for comfortable sitting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades