In this tutorial, we learn how to remove vinyl wallpaper. First, take your putty knife and slide it underneath the wallpaper. Once you do this, you will be able to see the paper and put water on the wall to help remove the paper. Tear the wallpaper down in large chunks until it's all completely gone from the wall. Make sure you wet the wallpaper as well, because this will help it come off more easily. Let the wall dry before you paint it or add on new wallpaper, then you can decorate how you would like without having it in the way!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades