In this tutorial, we learn how to refinish and paint cabinets. Start off by grabbing a fresh brush and dipping it into your favorite color of paint. Next, brush the outer edge of the cabinets, brushing off the corner instead of in the corner, which will create a mess. Now, paint the entire outside of the cabinet, making sure to paint more heavily in the parts of the cabinet that has gaps and creases in it. Next, apply a new layer but paint very smoothly so you don't get any bubbles or brush marks with your paint brush. When finished, let dry and install for new cabinets!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades