The flower god demonstrates how to arrange a beautiful rose arrangement for your fall table. A dozen yellow roses, greenery and safflower are used to construct this masterpiece. To begin you need a vase filled with fresh clean water. The flower god shows how to lace the stems of the greenery in and out of one another. The laced stems are then placed in vase and eucalyptus is placed throughout vase giving a cascading effect. Next it is time to prepare the roses. Thorns need to be removed off the bottom of the stem with a knife. The leaves also need to be removed off the part of the stem which will be under water. Leaves will contaminate the water if left on and cause the vase to turn green. Always cut roses under water. Place best rose at top center. Then place four roses down a few inches at next level. Continue this process until all roses are used. Use safflowers to fill in bare spots. Turn arrangement while working to get a good view from all angles. Following these simple instruction will result in a beautiful arrangement for your fall table.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades