In this tutorial, we are shown how to prep your walls for wallpaper, which is very easy! Preparing your walls only takes a few minutes and makes applying the wallpaper easier and look a lot better. You will need: rags, soapy water, wallpaper stripping knife, and sandpaper to do this. First, you need to apply the soapy water to the current wallpaper and then take it off with the stripping knife. Once it's all removed, you need to repair any holes in the wall. Next, sand down the surface of the wall to make it smooth. Then, you will use a paintbrush to paint the paste for the new wallpaper onto the wall!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades