In this tutorial, we learn how to paint with basic latex painting techniques with Lowe's. First, you will need to determine how much paint you need by figuring out the room size. Next, you will need to paint the ceiling and apply blue painter's tape to all the areas you don't want paint to touch. Make sure to stir the paint before you use it and open up windows and fans to circulate the air. Cut the edges by painting around 2" inside first. Once finished with the ceiling, start cutting the edges of the wall and applying the paint. Allow the paint to dry for several hours, then remove the tape and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades