In this video, Deana teaches us how to distress furniture. You will need the furniture you want to distress and then paint over it with green furniture paint in the parts you want to change. Apply the paint thinly and let it sit for 10-15 minutes, or until dry. Now apply your stain onto the green paint, then add distressing to any parts you want to change, then wipe off with a rag. Buff off all excess oil you have leftover and you're finished! You can use this technique to distress any of your furniture items in just a few short steps!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades