In this tutorial, we learn how to make a serving tray from a picture frame. First, grab a picture frame in a larger size that comes with glass on it and a backing. From here, you will grab some scrapbooking paper or another type of paper and cut it to size to fit on the background of your paper. Then, find two handles that you have and screw these onto the sides of the picture frame. After this, glue your favorite pictures onto the paper and then let it dry. When finished, stick this under the glass on the frame and then lay on the backing to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades