She's doing it again; turning the ordinary into the extraordinary! Carolyn Braden is taking sea shells collected from a recent vacation and incorporating them into a decorative wreath. Using a hot glue gun and thick satin ribbon wrapped on a Styrofoam ring, a simple inexpensive wreath can be created with anything you can find attached. Don't be afraid to be creative. Using thick ribbon will help create a lovely pattern behind whatever you choose to glue on the wreath. The other idea Carolyn has is to bring the beach to her bathroom. She places some craft sand in a big glass bowl and arranges the shells on top. Paired with her wreath, she is on her way to a beach themed bathroom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades