This DIY room decor tutorial is super easy and the final result is very girly and polished.
This is what you'll need:
-A piece of fabric
-Fabric glue, hot glue or thread and needle if you want to sew.
Measurements in my case:
Large piece of fabric: 70x70 cm (28x28 in)
Small piece of fabric: 25x12 cm (10x5 in)
Pillow: 35x35 cm (14x14 in)
Share your designs in video responses and feel free to send me any request.
Thank you for watching!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades