If you lay tile it is rare to do a job and not have to cut a curved piece of tile. If you do have to cut a curved piece there are two ways to do it. First, you have to draw outline of the cut that you need to make on the tile itself and mark the part you are going to remove with an X. The low tech method involves using a pair of tile nippers. You nip away pieces of the tile until you have nipped away the whole area until you have a circular cut out. For a more polished cut you can use a spiral cutting saw. This saw will cut a nice smooth edge that is ok if the cut is visible.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades