In this video, we learn how to install a pebble tile wall with Lowe's. First, you will need to measure out your walls to figure out how much of the tile you need. Now, lay down a drop cloth on the floor so you don't get the floor messy. Next, turn the power off and remove the outlet cover and outlet from the wall. After this, wash the walls so they are clean, then apply your waterproof sealant from top to the bottom. Apply two full coats and make sure they dry completely before you move on. Now you will be ready to install your pebble tiles and enjoy a beautiful transformed bathroom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades