This video shows you how to install laminate flooring using a glue-less method. You will need a tape measure, hand saw, and circular saw. You will also need spacers, a rubber mallet, tapping block and a pry bar. Make sure the sub-floor has been prepared. Remove all debris. A moisture barrier should go down first. Next use an under laminate or padding. Measure the room to determine which sizes you will need. For complete instructions you should visit findanyfloors.com.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades