Hardware and home improvement expert Ron Hazelton describes his strategies for using invisible shelving brackets. To begin with, he advises that a shelving installation, invisible or not, be installed beginning at the center point, because upon attaching the main support, it will automatically be leveled. Ron suggests that mounting brackets have the same color as the background, so that the brackets depend not only on being hidden for the most part, but that the portions that are present do not stand out obtrusively.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades